Town of Tamworth NH > News Article > Registering AED's
Registering AED's Darlene McWhirter Apr 12, 2017

Per the State of NH, all AED's must be registered with the State of New Hampshire.  To register your AED's please contact Bill Wood, Preparedness Coordinator at the NH Bureau of Emergency Medical Services at 223-4228 or

84 Main Street, Tamworth NH 03886 - Contents ©2015 Town of Tamworth.