Town of Tamworth NH > News Article > Absentee Ballot Requests
Absentee Ballot Requests Darlene McWhirter Oct 13, 2015

General Election:  A printable Application for Absentee Ballot can be downloaded by clicking here.  If you are a Member of the Armed Services (spouse and dependents included), and/or an Overseas Citizen (UOCAVA Voter) you would need to request your absentee ballot through a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) by clicking here

84 Main Street, Tamworth NH 03886 - Contents ©2015 Town of Tamworth.